<= ALL ABOUT ME =>

All about me




 Hello class, my name is Muhammad Bobby Adrian and I’m 14 years old. I was born in Bandung on march 3, 2005. I live in 6 dahlia street, Bandung, West Java. I was the first child of 4 siblings, I was very happy to be a student at 3 Senior High school, because 3 SHS was my target school since I 8 years old. Now I was in 10 grade in 3 SHS, the environment in this school is very comfortable.


 My hobbies is swimming, traveling, and playing music instrument. I can play guitar and piano, I really love music. My favorite food is sushi and burger. I make this blog for english task, i really enjoy make this blog. Don't forget to follow my social media Instagram @bobbyadrian_33050. Maybe that's all for my first post, i hope you will enjoy my blog. See you on next post and bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $

Nicos Weg Film's Review