$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $


$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $





Bobby.  :Are you Daffa?
Daffa.   :Yes,are you Bobby?
Bobby.  :Yes i’m,i am your classmates in senior high school
Daffa.   :Yes I remember you,how are you Bobby?
Bobby.  :I’m fine,How are you?
Daffa.    :i’m fine too
Bobby.   :What are you doing here?
Daffa.    :I’m hangout with my friend,you wanna join ?
Bobby    :Let’s go
Daffa      :Ok,sit
Halfan    :Who is this Daffa?
Daffa      :This is Bobby my classmate in senior high school
Bobby     :What’s your name?
Halfan     :I’m Halfan
Bobby     :Nice to meet you
Halfan     :Nice to meet you to
Daffa       :Bobby you look taller since we meet in senior high school
Bobby     :Is it ?
Daffa      :Yes,you look different
Bobby     :Thank you,you look taller to
Daffa       :Thank you Bobby

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nicos Weg Film's Review