Nicos Weg Film's Review

 

Nicos Weg Film’s Review

By Muhammad Bobby Adrian

Join Nico and his friends to learn German | Digital Culture | DW |  09.10.2017

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo Alle! Gutten Morgen. At the first, I just wanna say that this movie is really cool because of it's plot and the technic they use to make us understand Deutsch. Even me that not really understand Deutsch (just a little bit) but I understand the movie since the first until the end. The actor and actress is so good because they're act is really real. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, let me tell you the chronologist of this movie. 

This movie start from a Spanish man whose name Nico arrived in Germany. He want to visit his aunt because he felt pissed off with his parents. But, accidently he lose his bags, which is full of shirt, his passport, his phone and his aunt Addresse. But, fortunately, he meet Lisa and Emma. They help him to find his bag and giving him a road and a room in their house. Lisa's Father, a policeman, help Nico find his bags. Lisa and his friends felt happy about Nico's in their house. Lisa's Friend, Max, is Yara's (Nico aunt) bestfriend. That's help them to find her. But they didn't find the answer. Nico's went to Germany because he want to go far away from his family (his family always forced him to study). 

When Lisa and her friends leaving the house because of the holiday time, Nico's move to Inge house, a woman he meet in Max's Restaurant. Inge treat him like his son. And after all of the incidents, Yara finally come home and meet Nico.

I don't really know about the next part because I haven't watch it yet. Maybe the answered or the conclusion of this movie can be find in the another part/chapter. Maybe I will watch the next chapter in my free time.

From that movie, I really really amazed with German culture. Why? because I think they're so polite to each other. They help and greet each other. Here some word that I like from the movie

The Deutsch word that inspire and make me amazed :

  • Entschuldigung

How to Apologize to Different People in Your Life | Time

The word that describe the politeness is "entschuldigung", I really like this word. This word means "excuse me". In that movies has so many times talking with this word in. This word is so col and not that hard to spell so We can use this on our day.

 

 

  • Danke

How to Tap the Power of 'Thank You'


Danke word means "Thank you". Since the first time I studied Deutsch, I really like this word because I think this one is the most popular word and all people known word. This word make some realitation of the politeness.

 

Review :

I think this film is great for those of you who are beginners in German. German words contained in this film are easy to understand, coupled with the gestures of the actors and actresses so that the message to be conveyed is conveyed. The moral values ​​conveyed here are also very good, where we are taught to help each other and survive independently in other people's countries. It is very visible that the German culture is very helpful and polite. We must have a positive impact on the environment around us.

My favourite character in thin movie is Lisa, Because she's such a kind and responsible person. She's helping each other with all her heart and always smile even in a problem. For example, when Lisa have so many schedule but she must take care of Emma, She still smile and asking Nico's help. However, Lisa character was played out by Charly Ann Schmutzler. If Lisa didn't help Nico's maybe Nico's already become homeless man in the foreign country. Lisa is independent to because she making money by her fee teaching language.

Rate for this film from me is 9/10 😊

Thank You All!!

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $