NU YEAR'S HOLIDAY

NU YEAR'S HOLIDAY

On the first day of holiday on December 22-24, 2019. I held a large meeting with my family "perwakilan kelas" at the Istana Bunga, Parongpong, where we did a lot of activities, from games, forums to ghost stories at night. Followed by take a photo together in the courtyard next to the villa where we stayed.

 

 after that on 25 December 2019 i went to the cinema to watch "Habibie Ainun 3", I watched the cinema at 23 paskal shopping centers with my girlfriend. This film has a very deep moral and emotional message, I like this film because Ms. Ainun is told to be accepted at an Indonesian university majoring in medicine, which is my goal after senior highschool. after that we go to look for school bag.
on December 27, 2019. I went to Tebing Keraton with my friends. but before, I went to saparua park to doing a sport activities, so I went there wearing my sports clothes earlier. my shoes got a lot of mud. At Tebing Keraton we take our photos and capture the beauty of Bandung and Lembang from the top of the cliff. after that we go to Halfan’s home. Aqsa, Halfan, And Andhika went to stay overnight at Aqsa's house, while I continued my journey to Jakarta.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $

Nicos Weg Film's Review