MI AMBICIÓN

(MY AMBITION)

 

 
               Hello, my name is Muhammad Bobby Adrian. I was born in Bandung on Thursday, 
March 3, 2005. I am the first of 4 children. My hobbies are sports and playing musical instruments, 
especially the piano and guitar. Now I am sitting in grade 11 SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. My ambition 
at this school is to become someone who is able to bring influence and good change for SMA 
Negeri 3 Bandung. Not only that, I myself also want to have great abilities both academically and 
non-academically.
 
               As a student at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, of course I have a target to go to college. The
 university I want to go to is the Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia. I really want to be
 a doctor and help a lot of people. Besides that, I also want to become an entrepreneur in the culinary
 field. Because I am interested in opening a restaurant business in the highlands. because of this, I am
 also interested in majoring in ITB business management.
 



               After describing my ambition, of course this must be accompanied by effort and pray a lot,
 the effort that I have followed to become a doctor is by attending seminars that refer to medicine
 and doctor. I also took private lessons in math and Biology lessons. Meanwhile, to become an 
entrepreneur, I have started a small business, which later will be used to open a restaurant.
 
               In my opinion there are 5 important points to achieve success. The first is the ability to
 speak in public, have broad relationships, are easy to get along with, good time management, and 
consistency. These 5 are things that I have applied to support a better future and achieve my ambitions.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

$ ENGLISH DIALOGUE $

Nicos Weg Film's Review